Acrylic-polyurethane water-based waterproofing coating suitable for application above mineral bitumen membrane with gravity stone. It forms a non-penetrating against moisture film with resistance to stagnant water. It is applied without primer above mineral bitumen membranes and prevents the migration of asphalt.
Fields of application
- Mineral bitumen membranes
- Roofs made of concrete, cement boards, cement slurries
- Rooftops with resistance to stagnant water
- Air-conditioning tubes
- New or old polyurethane waterproofing layers
- Metallic surfaces after the application of the suitable primer
- It delays the aging of the mineral bituminous membrane
- Prevents the migration of asphalt
- It reflects the solar radiation and significantly reduces the surface temperature of the bituminous membrane
- It is easily applied and dries into a smooth film that covers capillary cracks and provides total protection against moisture.
- It is not affected by adverse weather conditions and maintains its elasticity for temperatures from -5oC to +80oC, offering excellent impermeability to water.
- Appearance: Viscous liquid
- Density (EN ISO 2811-1:2011): 1,36-1,37 kg/l
- Consumption: 1,3-1,5 kg/m2 for two coats (mineral bituminous membrane), 0,9-1,1 kg/m2 for two coats (cementitious surface)
- Drying time (25oC): 2 – 3 hours initially
- pH (ISO 1148): 8 – 9
- Dry to recoat (25oC): 12 hours (low temperatures and high humidity prolong drying)
- Service temperature: From -5oC to +80oC
- Solids content w/w: 68%
- Elongation: 400%