Three-component epoxy system
Fields of applications
Granupox is applied on concrete floors in warehouses, garages, ramps, galleries, shops, in areas that require anti-slide surface and decoration.
Granupox consists of pure resin Epoxol® 2874 (component A+B) and selected quartz sand in different shades (Component C). It gives a special effect with anti slippery properties and very strong adhesion on concrete.
- Density (Epoxy resin with hardener): 1,09 g/cm3
- Dosage (by weight): 100A:58B
- Mixing ratio Sand: Resin by weight: 10-6:1
- Hardening time at 25° C: 5-6 hours approximately
- Workability at 25° C: 30-40 minutes
- Full hardening: 7 days
Epoxol® 2874: 1 kg, 3 kg and15,8 kg sets (components A & B have fixed weight proportions)
Quartz sand: 25kg or smaller quantities on demand.