Neopox® Pool is an epoxy, solvent based coating with UV filters incorporated, suitable for swimming pools. It is highly durable to the chlorination chemicals. Suitable for construction and polyester surfaces, that undergo significant mechanical stress and need chemical resistance. The product can be applied on pools, tanks (for non-potable water, dilute solutions of acids and bases), boats etc.
Fields of application
- Swimming pools, tanks, fountains, boats
- Metallic structures
Properties & advantages
- Resistant at temperatures between -50°C and +140°C (short-term resistance). Permanent resistance between -20°C and +70°C.
- Contains UV filters
- Excellent resistance to water, sea water, dilute acids and alkalis.
- Increased resistance to chalking
- Appearance: Gloss
- Density (EN ISO 2811.01): 0.98-1.25 g/cm3(depending on the shade)
- Mixing ratios (weight prop.): 75A:25B
- Spreading rate: 250-330 gr/m2, for two coats (Depending on substrate)
- Abrasion resistance (Taber- CS 10/1000/1000): 57 mg
- Adhesion strength: ≥ 2,5 N/mm2
- Pot life (25°C): 1hour
- Drying time (25°C): 2-3 hours
- Dry to recoat: after 18-24 hours
Sets of 1kg, 5kg & 10kg in tin cans (components A&B have fixed weight proportion)
*Tailor-made shades can be produced for a certain quantity, upon special arrangement