– Water based bituminous primer
– 18/1 kg./ Tin Box
– On vertical and horizontal surfaces
- – Application surface should be dry and free from oil, diesel, fuel oil and other chemical substances.
- – (1:3 ratio) should be mixed with water and applied on surface by a brush.(400gr/m²)
- – If the temper is thick, use hot water to refine. ( between 10% to 15%)
- – After application, color of concrete surface will be light brown.
- – After application wash the brush and rolls with warm water.
- – After use, close the cover of the tin box tightly.
- – Diesel can be removed by toluen and trichlorethylene.
Can be kept securely upto 1 year before opening of the cover. (between +5ºC and 30ºC)
|Vaporization Residuary||TS 132||%||55|
|Waste Substance Ash Content||TS 132||%||20|
|Water Content||TS 132||%||55|
|Flammability||TS 132||Non flammable|
|Duration of Stabilizing||TS 132||hour||Max 24|
|Heat Flow (100ºC)||TS 132||No Flow|
|Flexibility (0ºC)||TS 132||No Cracking|
|Direct Flame Test||TS 132||Scorching at point|
|Water Resistance||TS 132||Irrevocable to emulsion state|
The technical data provided above is prepared with reference to the declaration of manufacturer.