Two component, acrylic-polyurethane clear varnish, cured with aliphatic polyisocyanates. It contains UV filters. It is suitable for the protection of cement based surfaces, such as decorative cement screed.
Fields of application
Protection of decorative cement screed, metallic surfaces, stone, cement floors.
Properties and Advantages
Long-term UV and yellowing resistance. It offers chemical resistance, high mechanical strength and abrasion resistance. As a protective varnish of decorative cement screed, protects against water absorption, enhances the mechanical strength and maintains the natural mat appearance of surface. It has strong adhesion, excellent hardness and long lasting durability.
- Consumption: 125gr/m2 on properly prepared surfaces
- Drying time: 2-3 hours at 25oC
- Dry to recoat: 24 hours
- Walkability: 12-18 hours
- Application temperature: 12-35oC
- Gloss 60o: 30
- Mixing ratio: 3,8A:1,4B
- Pot life: 2 hours at 25oC
- Total hardening: 7 days at 25oC
- VOC (Category AiD): Two component special coatings (VOC limit 2010:500 g/lt). Ready to use:<498 g/lt Flexibility: PASS (ASTM D522, 180° bend, 1/8″ mandrel)